android-developers@googlegroups.com

[android-developers] "Unknown" group for SyncAdapter Stephen Lau Thu Sep 30 14:00:49 2010

I've built my own SyncAdapter and things seem to work okay, except on TouchWiz & Motoblur phones, there seems to be a label set as "Unknown"

On TouchWiz, this is visible if you look at the linked contacts for a contact, it shows "Unknown" as the provider. Similarly if I go to the Groups tab in Contacts, it calls the group that all my SyncAdapter managed contacts are in as "Unknown".

It seems like I'm just not setting a label somewhere somehow, but I can't figure out where. Anyone familiar with this?

cheers,
steve
--
stephen lau | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://whacked.net | @stevel