android-developers@googlegroups.com

[android-developers] Re: "Proguard, Android, and the Licensing Server", or... Dan Galpin Thu Sep 30 15:00:10 2010

I'm glad we can finally talk about this.

http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2010/09/more-countries-more-sellers-more-buyers.html

Cheers,
Dan
-
Dan Galpin
Developer Advocate
Google, Inc.
-
If you actually want answers to your questions, it's far better to
post them here, because the collective brain of this forum far exceeds
my own.
-