android-developers@googlegroups.com

[android-developers] Re:Urgent need for SAP ABAP Expert@@@WA vikram murari Thu Jun 30 11:01:11 2011

** **

Hi,
Greeting’s

Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

** **

*Title: **SAP ABAP Expert*

*Location: **Tacoma, WA*

*Duration: **Must be on site 07/05/11 to 08/05/11*

Chosen candidate will require a standard background check****

* *

*Job Responsibilities:

*

Resolve errors that have occurred during the upgrade****

Assist in Unit and integration testing. ****

Skill Sets Required:****

SAP ABAP with Utilities experience  ****

** **

*Additional Notes:*

** **

Candidate should be able to configure changes, if any due to upgrade, on the
upgraded ECC 6.0 environment and then provide help in resolving issues
during the integration testing phase. The consultant should be proficient in
SAP FICO and FICA module with specific upgrade experience to ECC 6.0 so that
he knows what configuration changes are affected due to upgrade. Candidate
preferred to be based out of Seattle (Washington) area to avoid travel and
expenses or on the West Coast.****

** **

* If interested please fill the following details:***

Full Name:****

First Name:****

Last Name:
Phone Number:
Home Number:
Email ID:
Availability:
Current Location:
Visa Status:
Relocation:
Face to face:
Last 4digits of SSN#:
DOB:
Employer details:****

** **

 ****

** **

** **

Thanks & Regards,****

Vikram m**

[image: cid:image001.png@01CAF18B.E1179E10]****

*SureIT Solutions Inc.
*1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-490-0106 FAX: 866-322-0121
*Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http:// www.sureitinc.com****

gtalk: vik.sureit****

Yahoo IM: vikrammurari044****

** **

[image: sws]****

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
**

We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.
 Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences
and can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done
in US. ****

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.
*(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)****