android-developers@googlegroups.com

[android-developers] Re: SQLite sharing between apps moktarul anam Wed Feb 22 04:00:09 2012

Hi Ashiq,

Sqllite database is private to that application. if you want to use
that database in other application you hav to contentProvider.

ContentProvider is one type of IPC (inter process communication)

just go through  android contentProvider tutorial and example

Moktarul anam