android-developers@googlegroups.com

[android-developers] Error while pulbishing a new APK or even when uplaoding a new image in Android Marker Thierry Brethes Wed Feb 22 08:01:56 2012

I get an error : "The server could not process your image. Please try
again later." when trying to update a screenshot image in the Android
Market
I also get the error: "The server could not process your apk. Try
again." when trying to publish a new version of my application APK.

Is the Android market publishing down currently?
Does anyone has the same errors, or is it just me and my APK?
Thanks
Thierry