android-developers@googlegroups.com

Re: [android-developers] when internet connection don't exists, show me massage. please help!! Kristopher Micinski Thu Feb 23 00:00:40 2012

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 2:26 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>    My app is depends on internet, so I want that if the mobile is not
> connected to internet then my app show the message to the user that
> "internet not connected" and exit the application. give me any
> suggestion.

Why do you want to do this?  Why not gracefully handle a connection
error and instead display some helpful output, rather than killing off
your app so eagerly?

kris