android-developers@googlegroups.com

Re: [android-developers] when internet connection don't exists, show me massage. please help!! Mohd Hareef Thu Feb 23 00:00:43 2012

Register one receiver for "Network Changed action"  , so from this u will
come to know any changes in the network happened or not?

After that in that receiver check the Network is connected or not thro
Wi-fi or Mobile networks , then display the message