android-developers@googlegroups.com

Re: [android-developers] Re: Increase icon size Dhaval Varia Thu Feb 23 23:00:54 2012

I do respect that people..

Its not like,  i am expert. i am just learning android...

its possible that my question are silly...but i am asking just to learn and
teach to my students.

And yes jagtap i do not know any people here i have just started..and i am
used to with short terms.

Whats wrong in it???

you should not write like " Those people even do not know how to use Google
and are
holding position like professors or something".

We are learning to teach people like you...

Understand??

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Anil Jagtap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear TreKing,
>
> I do watch your replies since I am on this list for almost an year.
> Your replies are very precise and up to the point.
> I have myself learned many time by reading your replies. Thank you for
> the same.
> I really feel ashamed when I see manner less comments from some
> people. Those people even do not know how to use Google and are
> holding position like professors or something. People who even do not
> have sense about way of talking in public forums are simply worth to
> ignore.
> This mail is to you for saying that not all the Indians are such
> arrogant and ignorant. I hold great respect for you and other experts
> here who guide without expecting any profits.
> Thank you again.
>

> On Feb 23, 10:34 am, TreKing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 9:17 AM, Dhaval Varia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
> >
> > > Would u please provide link?
> >
> > I'll do you a favor and not. Learning to navigate to the documentation
> and
> > finding what you need will be a good exercise for you. If you have the
> > technical competence to develop an Android application, I have faith that
> > you also possess the skills required to find the sample I mentioned.
> >
> > Also, would you please learn to spell "you"?

Thanks & Best Regards.