android-developers@googlegroups.com

Re: [android-developers] Re: Increase icon size Kristopher Micinski Sun Feb 26 02:00:35 2012

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 1:41 AM, Raghav Sood
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Dusk Jockeys Android Apps
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Otherwise you sound like a 14 year old posting on Facebook, not an
>> assistant professor at a Government Engineering college.
>

> Hey! I'm a 14 year old, and if you search the group, you'll notice that I
> try to keep my English as good as possible, apart from the occasional typo.
> Also, my Facebook friends are between 13-16, and 90% of them type properly.
>
> BTW, no offense taken, just telling you that all 14 year olds aren't idiots.
>
> Thanks

It's true, I even heard that Raghav is writing a book? (Which
surprises me, but still, I would also suspect that this requires some
amount of writing ability...)

kris