android-developers@googlegroups.com

Re: [android-developers] Re: camera app FC/no FC dep. on startup method YuviDroid Sun Feb 26 07:00:06 2012

No problem :)

Unfortunately I don't really know what's happening..it seems like the
Installer launches apps in some 'strange' way, while the app drawer uses a
different way and...dunno something odd happens :S
(lol not really useful! eheh)

If someone could explain that it would be great.

Yuvi

DroidAhead
http://www.droidahead.com

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Jim Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 02:42:19PM +0100, YuviDroid wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, I tried adding a different launchMode to the Snapshot
> > activity....and....it worked! I used 'singleTop'.
>
> Funny...I tried that yesterday.  I must have made a typo or something.
> Anyways, I downloaded the new apk, and it worked.  I don't understand
> why, or how, but it worked.
>
> Now if I can just find out why, after a reboot this morning, my camera
> now has a lot of red noise (this started happening a while back...it
> changes with reboots...Acer wants me to do a factory reset---their
> mickeysoft-ish answer to everything).
>
> Anyways, THANKS!  Now I can comfortably get back to work on this beastie.
>
> Later,
>    --jim
>
> --
> THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
> 73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ICBM/Hurricane: 30.44406N 86.59909W
>
>      "'Wrong' is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses."
>     --Catbert:  Evil Director of Human Resources (Dilbert, 05Nov09)
>
> Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html

YuviDroid
Check out Launch-X <http://android.yuvalsharon.net/launchx.php> (a widget
to quickly access your favorite apps and contacts!)
http://android.yuvalsharon.net