android-discuss@googlegroups.com

[android-discuss] Experienced Developer needed ASAP in the Paris Area Alaric Wed Jun 30 03:02:08 2010

A bilingual (French/English) Mobile Engineer with 3yrs experience, 1+
with Android, is required for a high profile project. Highly
competitive rates are paid.

If this sounds interesting please drop me a note or post a response
and I'd be happy to fill in the details:)