android-discuss@googlegroups.com

Re: [android-discuss] Re: My new favorite customer feedback Tim Mensch Tue Feb 14 21:00:21 2012

Yeah, for the longest time one of the three "top comments" that would show up for my game was, "Fun all the way but why do you not tell us about having to buy xtra ammo @ 65p a pop when you run out ?? When your new to the game"

The thing is that the "extra ammo" is entirely a cheat. It's designed to be solvable with existing ammo. If you pass a level with extra ammo, you can't earn a medal, even.

Would be nice to explain that to people who are reading about the app.

+1 for market comments.

Tim