android-discuss@googlegroups.com

[android-discuss] Re: Time to raise app prices? John Coryat Wed Feb 15 21:00:47 2012

I think it's safer to raise prices rather than lower them. Buyers who paid
one price would be annoyed if the price dropped below their paid price. In
my opinion, it's better to start at something like $0.99 and raise it
slowly until gross sales level off.

John Coryat
Science and Technology News Aggregator
Twitter: http://twitter.com/coryat