android-discuss@googlegroups.com

[android-discuss] Need testers for game Felipemnoa Wed Feb 29 01:00:35 2012

Hello all.

I'm developing a new game and unfortunately I have only been able to test it on
one Android phone, the Motorola Droid. I need to find out if a new version of
my game works at all on different phones with different resolutions.

If anybody has any spare time could you load my app in your android phone and
let me know if you get any errors or if anything looks weird.

Thanks in advance.

App name: Flying Fighter Beta

Link to app:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.noatechnologies.android.flyingfighterbeta