android-discuss@googlegroups.com

Re: [android-discuss] Re: Blackberry Playbook Users Oli Wed Feb 29 06:01:45 2012

Sorry, a bit of extra googling dug this up with a statement from Handster
(I'm eating lunch, so sue me for not doing this before):

http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/25/is-your-android-app-on-blackberry-app-world-without-you-knowing/

Double check whether or not you received the notification from them (and
whether or not this is even necessary from the T&Cs).  After that, if it
still looks dodgy, ping a note to  https://twitter.com/#!/asaunders and he
may be able to assist / comment.  Even if the T&Cs allow it but you weren't
notified I would raise it to him as it's not great press.