android-discuss@googlegroups.com

[android-discuss] Re: Need testers for game Johan Appelgren Wed Feb 29 07:02:07 2012

Galaxy Nexus (4.0.2). Closes when selecting a level.

D/NoaTechnologies(28646): About to created file:
/mnt/sdcard/FLYING_FIGHTER_ROOT_FOLDER/GAME_INSTANCES_FOLDER/1/1
D/NoaTechnologies(28646): >>>>>UNRECOVERABLE EXCEPTION in
TimerTaskForGame.guardedRun() Cleaning up and exiting

http://pastie.org/3488751

Btw, you shouldn't put your files and directories in the root of the
sdcard. See
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/data/data-storage.html#AccessingExtFiles