android-discuss@googlegroups.com

Re: [android-discuss] Need testers for game Joel Witherspoon Wed Feb 29 08:01:30 2012

How far have you gone testing it in the emulator?
On Feb 29, 2012 12:39 AM, "Felipemnoa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> I'm developing a new game and unfortunately I have only been able to test
it on one Android phone, the Motorola Droid. I need to find out if a new
version of my game works at all on different phones with different
resolutions.

> If anybody has any spare time could you load my app in your android phone
and let me know if you get any errors or if anything looks weird.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.noatechnologies.android.flyingfighterbeta

http://groups.google.com/group/android-discuss?hl=en.