android-discuss@googlegroups.com

[android-discuss] Re: Blackberry Playbook Users Doug Gordon Wed Feb 29 16:00:41 2012

I'm the OP, and to follow up on my OP, I sent an email to Handster
support and they replied saying that they removed my app from their
store. They also mentioned that they had a process that did a mass
conversion of Android apps to the Playbook's ".bar" file format and
submitted them to the Blackberry app store.

And what really did bug me was that they put a "Published by Handster"
tag on the app without ever asking or notifying me about any of this.
The support person was named Anna Golosovskaya and from the name and
her English usage I suspect that this whole operation is based in
eastern Europe (Russia maybe?).