android-discuss@googlegroups.com

Re: [android-discuss] Re: Very handy app for Android (Google Play) merchants Kris Wong Mon Apr 02 06:02:19 2012

Thank you for the feedback, Niko, and your reply, Tobias.

Checkout Tracker can work by obtaining an auth token for any Google account
registered on your phone. This means you do not have to enter your
credentials. It is, however, less efficient in terms of data, and therefore
battery, usage.

-Kris Wong