android-kernel@googlegroups.com

[android-kernel] Re: [android-kernel] ashum Wed Mar 04 07:00:52 2009

Hi Greg,

I am trying to run a program which tests gadgetfs events when Android
device is connected to host machine.

In file kernel/drivers/usb/gadget/inode.c, I can see GADGET events. I
think if I am able to mount on gadgetfs I will be able to run my code.

I have also tried to select gadgetfs filesystem as module and compiled
the kernel but emulator with -kernel option does not start.

Ashutosh