android-platform@googlegroups.com

Re: which package I need to install,if I want to use google market miaoxiaoming Sun Apr 01 21:00:09 2012

I got it ,thanks all!

Mads Kristiansen <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2012年4月1日 14:52

You will need to get in touch with Google and sign an agreement with them.

Then you will get their official binary package for integration into your project. You don't need to pass CTS to get the binaries - only for the final approval before you release your product for sale.

Best regards, Mads

H B <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2012年3月30日 22:06
You cannot "install" the Market or Play store - if you downloaded it
somewhere then that was illegal and violates Google's terms of
service.

Fundamentally the app is only available for Google licensed devices -
which is why you won't find it on a Kindle Fire and your device is
simply not Google licensed. You can't simply copy it from a licensed
device to an unlicensed one as it demands many other related system
apps to be available as well. You can't just copy over those other
system apps as they tend to be very specific to the device they came
from and also the specific android version - copying to a different
device will likely make them fail anyway.

Basically, give up - you're gonna need to change so much on your
device to get the Market to work it's not worth it. Why don't you try
other app stores such as AndroidPit (for example)...?

ps. I don't think this is an appropriate place to ask questions about
copying Google software in the first place. I would suggest you don't
ask this question again.