android-porting@googlegroups.com

[android-porting] Re: Contribute SuperH code to Android PP Mon May 25 20:00:25 2009

Hi,

We are porting android on Renesas Migor(CPU:SH7722), but as fas as i
have went through the code its been prepared for ARM and x86, so i am
unable to find out how to start compiling the code. Can you suggest
any way regarding building the code for SuperH  platform.

With Regards,
Satish.