android-porting@googlegroups.com

[android-porting] Re: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: SSLContext SSL implementation not found Android-kums Wed Feb 24 06:00:46 2010

Thanks for your reply,

But still i cant to understand. i need to use "SSL" Protocal into my
client code.

If its need any library file else special file to execute this SSL
connection.

Its no need of TLS in my code. so give exact solution for my issue.

Thanks,
Kums.