android-porting@googlegroups.com

Re: Fwd: New Android Group tommy.hong Wed Jul 27 00:01:19 2011

Hi,I have modified group f,changed to
http://groups.google.com/group/android_industry_automation_security_nfc/

Android Develop Group for Industry,Automation,Security Enhancement and
NFC<http://groups.google.com/group/android_industry_automation_security_nfc>

2011/7/26 giangiammy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi,
>
> I got the following:
>
> There is no group named “android_industry_socience_automation”.  Dismiss
> Reload
>
> but do you mean socienze or is it a mis-spell?
> (I never heard the term socience, but I'm not an english native :-(
>
> bye
> giammy

our psychological growth is the movement from dependence to independence  to
interdependence!