android-porting@googlegroups.com

[android-porting] Re: Android 4 Flickering Screen on Overo + Chestnut board Alvin Wong Fri Feb 03 00:13:10 2012

Hi there,

It appears to be the problem of framebuffer panning. Does it act like
this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsmF6lfveWM If it does,
check your fb_pan function in your framebuffer driver, and checks if
it supports double framebuffer. That's how I fixed the problem on my
device.

Good luck,
Alvin Wong