android-porting@googlegroups.com

[android-porting] Re: OMX.google.aac.decoder ERROR (0x80001001, 10) Glenn Kasten Wed Feb 22 10:01:47 2012

Can you post a link to an example AAC file that fails on ICS?
(provided that the license permits you to do so ...
please do not post a link to copyrighted material
that has a license not suitable for sharing)