android-porting@googlegroups.com

[android-porting] Baseband unknown with android 2.3.7 builded from sources fatruc Fri Apr 06 23:00:13 2012

Hello,

I need to build a custom version of android 2.3.x for nexus s, so i
followed this guide:http://source.android.com/source/downloading.html
And everything works fine execpt that my radio is not recognized by
the phone. When i go to "About phone" i just see Baseband version:
unknown. I tried several version of android and baseband but i never
worked.

I build like this:

~/bin/repo init -u https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest -
b android-2.3.7_r1
~/bin/repo sync
source build/envsetup.sh
lunch full_crespo-userdebug
make -j4
fastboot -w flashall

I tried to install radio with fastboot of recovery with no success.

Please can you help me to find how can i fi that ?

Thx