android-security-discuss@googlegroups.com

Re: [android-security-discuss] Software Patching Dianne Hackborn Tue Aug 10 16:00:14 2010

This has nothing to do with special UI candy coating, and with the
manufacturer maintaining the build for their devices and being responsible
for maintaining them, including QA of any updates.  This will not change.