android-security-discuss@googlegroups.com

[android-security-discuss] [Android-Security-Discuss] Encryption question in ICS Jason Lee Wed Feb 08 12:00:29 2012

Hi!
Whenever I run the menu "Settings - security - Encrypt phone", it's
always fail.
I've reviewed  the implementation of encryption(http://
source.android.com/tech/encryption/
android_crypto_implementation.html)
and I make a comment block using get_fs_size() in system/vold/
cryptfs.c. but, there's still encryption error.
Does anybody success "Encrypt phone" in ICS?

And I'm hoping to know how can I decrypt the device data.
There's no method about decryption.

Thanks,
Jason.