android-security-discuss@googlegroups.com

Re: [android-security-discuss] multiple android vulnerabilities reported by 80vul Jason Ross Wed Feb 08 15:00:34 2012

I may be missing something, but these seem to be webkit and Android app
vulnerabilities, rather than vulnerabilities in the Android kernel itself?

Still interesting and neat, but should be categorized more accurately
perhaps.

--
Jason

http://groups.google.com/group/android-security-discuss?hl=en.