android-security-discuss@googlegroups.com

[android-security-discuss] Re: How to disable the installation of device administrator application? Gersprenz Fri Mar 09 08:00:57 2012

Hi,

you can develop a second administration application to take care about the
first one. If then the first administrator application loose the
administrator status it's up to you to reset the device via the second
administrator app, for example and vice versa.

cheers, Gersprenz