android-security-discuss@googlegroups.com

[android-security-discuss] Re: How to disable the installation of device administrator application? Gersprenz Mon Mar 12 06:01:45 2012

http://grepcode.com/file/repository.grepcode.com/java/ext/com.google.android/android/2.2_r1.1/android/app/admin/DevicePolicyManager.java#122

Line 118 ff -> Return true if the given administrator component is
currently active (enabled) in the system.