appigo-notebook@googlegroups.com

[appigo-notebook] Is Notebook abandonware? daverobeson Mon Jun 08 05:05:44 2009

Hi,

There hasn't been an update since the one that broke editing (hitting
a button and having it scroll to the bottom, instead of putting the
insertion point where I tapped to edit) and made dollar amounts into
links. And that was a good 6 months ago, wasn't it? Are these things
going to be fixed (soon), or should I look elsewhere for Notes
functionality?

Thanks,
Dave