appigo-notebook@googlegroups.com

[appigo-notebook] Re: feature request: search within note Appigo Support Tue Jun 30 14:00:36 2009

Thanks for contacting Appigo.  This is another great suggestion.  As always,
we will add it to our database to review it in the future.  Thanks for
sharing!

The Appigo Team
--
Appigo Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Notebook (notes
available everywhere), and AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's
website: http://www.appigo.com/

Follow the latest from Appigo on Facebook:
http://www.tinyurl.com/appigo-fb

Follow the latest from Appigo on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/appigo

Participate with Appigo and our community using the following Google groups:
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo/
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-notebook/
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-accufuel/