appigo-notebook@googlegroups.com

[appigo-notebook] Re: Problem with Notebook Appigo Support Mon Jul 06 11:30:47 2009

Thanks for getting back with us.  It is great to hear that you solved the
issue.  If you are asking if there is a way to make a task into a note, then
the answer is yes.  You can change a task into a note by following these
steps:

1.) Open Todo.
2.) Tap on a task.
3.) Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap "Actions".
4.) Tap "Add to Notebook".
5.) Tap "Import".

Your task should become a note in Notebook.  We hope this answers your
question.  If not, feel free to let us know and we will be happy to assist
you further.

Thanks,

The Appigo Team
--
Appigo Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Notebook (notes
available everywhere), and AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's
website: http://www.appigo.com/

Follow the latest from Appigo on Facebook:
http://www.tinyurl.com/appigo-fb

Follow the latest from Appigo on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/appigo

Participate with Appigo and our community using the following Google groups:
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo/
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-notebook/
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-accufuel/