appigo-notebook@googlegroups.com

Re: [appigo-notebook] Problem Creating Notebooks Norman Green Wed Feb 03 07:00:06 2010

Thanks very much. Not sure what I was doing wrong; but was having trouble landing in the Notebook View. I persisted, and now I seem to have the program under effective control.

Thanks again - I appreciate your help. This software is a jewel.

Best wishes,

Norm Green