appigo-notebook@googlegroups.com

Re: [appigo-notebook] Re: iPad support? Appigo Support Mon Apr 26 18:00:42 2010

Wolf,

We will provide more details as its release date approaches. Stay tuned to
our Twitter and Facebook groups to receive notifications on our latest
releases, features, and products.

The Appigo Team
--
Appigo Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Corkulous (collect,
organize, and share your ideas), Notebook (notes available everywhere), and
AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's website:
http://www.appigo.com/

Follow the latest from Appigo on Facebook:
http://www.tinyurl.com/appigo-fb

Follow the latest from Appigo on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/appigo

Participate with Appigo and our community using the following Google groups:
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo/
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-corkulous/
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-notebook/
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-accufuel/