appigo-notebook@googlegroups.com

[appigo-notebook] Syncing Duplicates & New "Unfiled" folder! Helpless Mon Aug 15 23:00:11 2011

Equipment: iPhone, iPad
When I followed the instructions on syncing to "Tooledo" all my
notebook files fell out of their neatly organized Folders.
I ended up with duplicate folder names, duplicate entries and a new
folder titled "INFILED" --- in which the majority of my entries
reside.
Also within that folder, and the others, are duplicates and
triplicates.

How is this possible?

How can it be corrected?

--
Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Corkulous (collect,
organize, and share your ideas), Notebook (notes available everywhere), and