appigo-todo@googlegroups.com

[appigo-todo] Re: minor important tweaks: NO BOLD font and move date (and list name) more on the left Appigo Support Mon Feb 16 01:01:53 2009

Thanks for contacting Appigo.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us
know what you think about our products.  We hope you continue to do so.

These are excellent suggestions that we will add to our list of features to
explore.  However, we cannot guarantee that we will adopt them in any of our
future releases.

We hope you continue to enjoy our products.  If we can assist you any
further, feel free to let us know and we would be happy to assist you
further.

Thanks,

The Appigo Team
--
Appigo Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Learn more about AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker), Notebook (notes
available everywhere), and Todo (simple task management) on Appigo's
website: http://www.appigo.com/

Follow the latest from Appigo on Twitter: http://twitter.com/appigo