appigo-todo@googlegroups.com

[appigo-todo] Random alert? marcifer Fri Jan 22 08:00:46 2010

I just had Todo give me an iPhone alert notification for an item that
isn't in my list.
Not only is it not on my list, but it's not anything I would've ever
put in my my Todo list. *And* I do not have alerts turned on.

What is going on here???

--
Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Notebook (notes available
everywhere), and AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's website: