appigo-todo@googlegroups.com

Re: [appigo-todo] Re: Mac Client Appigo Support Thu Jul 01 13:02:00 2010

Everyone,

We plan on releasing a desktop app in the future. This app will have all of
Todo's functionality.

Stay tuned to our Twitter and Facebook groups to receive notifications on
our latest releases, features, and products.

The Appigo Team
--
Appigo Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Corkulous (collect,
organize, and share your ideas), Notebook (notes available everywhere), and
AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's website:
http://www.appigo.com/

Follow the latest from Appigo on Facebook:
http://www.tinyurl.com/appigo-fb

Follow the latest from Appigo on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/appigo

Participate with Appigo and our community using the following Google groups:
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo/
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-corkulous/
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-notebook/
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-accufuel/