appigo-todo@googlegroups.com

[appigo-todo] Re: Snooze Feature is Definitely Possible jlivingston Wed Dec 01 09:01:10 2010

Here's another thought:  Why not have a preference to sound the
notification on an interval of every 15 minutes or something, until
the user opens Todo and views the item?  The PushMail app does this.
I find that it's a pain in the butt, but I continue to use it because
it keeps me on my toes, nags me until I address the matter.  Very
handy.

--
Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Corkulous (collect,
organize, and share your ideas), Notebook (notes available everywhere), and