applescript-users@lists.apple.com

Re: TIFF to PDF - easiest way? Emmanuel LEVY Mon Jun 27 05:01:10 2011

If you didn't see it in Smile, maybe you should look again. You have to display the tiff file in a graphic window with the "drawimage" command, then just save the window as "whatever.pdf", that's enough to let Smile understand you want pdf.

Emmanuel