applescript-users@lists.apple.com

Re: Apple Mail adding attachments hoses signature Cameron Knowlton Tue Feb 07 20:00:49 2012

Thanks, Michelle. I actually made a point to add the attachment *after* adding
the signature, so that the attachment could be at the end of the message, after
the signature.

My standing value for Edit->Attachments is Always Send Windows-Friendly
Attachments; Insert Attachments at End of Message looks pretty tempting, too...
which is the better default? (Presumably the former, which I have set.)

Thanks for all your insights, folks, I figured you'd all know better than
anyone how to tame Mail.

cheers.
Cameron Knowlton

On 07-Feb-12, at 12:40 PM, Michelle Steiner wrote:

> On Feb 7, 2012, at 12:35 PM, Cameron Knowlton wrote:
>
>> [FTI, if you add an attachment anywhere but the *END* of a message, Windoze
>> users can't seem to access any message content after that. Nice interface,
>> Apple.]
>

> Do you have "Send Windows-Friendly attachments" checked in the Attachments
> submenu of the Edit menu?
>
>> This is my script... what am I doing wrong?:
>
> Did you try setting the signature after adding the attachment?
>
> -- Michelle
>
> --
> Whoever said the last man standing is the winner didn't invite the girl.

> This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cameron Knowlton
iGods Internet Marketing Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]