applescript-users@lists.apple.com

Re: Ghost Comments Iurista GmbH Sat Feb 18 03:00:43 2012

Well, it's really easy to check that it is stored in .DS_STORE:
Enable invisibles to be shown
Create a new folder, manually or by your script
Add Comment
Open the .DS_Store with TextEdit.app, et voilà, you will see your comment,
among some unreadable scratch
Rudolf