aseba-dev@gna.org

[Aseba-dev] Development package for Windows Florian Vaussard Mon Feb 20 08:00:52 2012

Dear all,

As some people requested, I have just released a Windows package with development files for Aseba, with the include files and pre-compiled libraries (for MinGW, no support for MS Visual Studio). It avoids you the lengthy process of building Aseba from source. The "replay" example is also included to let you start more easily. You can thus compile your own Aseba application, allowing you to send, receive and decode Aseba messages.

It can be downloaded from the Aseba Windows wiki (https://aseba.wikidot.com/en:wininstall). The installation process should be fast and straightforward, the default path is the home directory. Let me know if you have any problems with the process.

Kind regards,

Florian

--
Florian Vaussard