atom-protocol@imc.org

Re: Create (POST) collection James Snell Wed Feb 01 04:08:57 2012

Erik's right that there is no single common approach but there are a
number of examples in the wild. For parts of Lotus Connections for
instance (the stuff I help work on) there are areas where we have
collections-of-collections... for instance, we can create a new
Community by posting to a "My Communities" collection.. the Community
itself has a number of collections associated with it that are created
as a result. It actually proves to be a fairly straightforward pattern
that does not require a lot of complexity.