automator-dev@lists.apple.com

Re: Conversion action from UnsharpMask example isn't working Paul FitzGerald Thu Mar 01 12:12:12 2007

Here is a list I made up by looking into plist files for different actions...
If it makes any sense.

iPhoto
Ask for Photos
com.apple.cocoa.path

Finder
Ask for Finder Items
com.apple.applescript.alias-object

Preview
Change Image Type
com.apple.applescript.alias-object.image

Finder
Copy Finder Items
com.apple.applescript.alias-object

Preview
Crop Images
com.apple.applescript.alias-object.image

Image Capture
Download Pictures
com.apple.cocoa.path

Image Capture
Take Picture
com.apple.cocoa.path

Preview
Flip Image
com.apple.applescript.alias-object.image

Preview
Open Images in Preview
com.apple.applescript.alias-object.image

Preview
Print Images
com.apple.applescript.alias-object.image

Preview
Scale Images
com.apple.applescript.alias-object.image

Safari
Get Image URLs from Webpage
com.apple.applescript.url-object

Finder
Get Specified Finder Items
com.apple.applescript.alias-object

Finder
Set the Desktop Picture
com.apple.applescript.alias-object

System
Take Screenshot
com.apple.applescript.alias-object.image

========================
FILTERS   Automator - Converter/Filter

Convert Album object to Photo object
com.apple.iphoto.album-object
com.apple.iphoto.photo-object

Convert Alias object to Finder object
com.apple.applescript.alias-object
com.apple.finder.file-or-folder-object

Convert Finder object to AppleScript object
com.apple.finder.file-or-folder-object
Convert Finder object to AppleScript object

Convert iPhoto photo object to Alias object
com.apple.iphoto.photo-object
com.apple.applescript.alias-object

DEFINITIONS

Finder