automator-dev@lists.apple.com

Urgent question for building Xcode... Nima Wed Apr 27 16:01:26 2011

Hi all,
I'm novice Automator-dev (just started today)... since I'm in rush to finish
a simple task after an hour sticking to same issue I decided to post on this
mailing list(even not sure this is the right one!).
Anyway, I have an Xcode project (Xcode version 3.2.5 with Mac OSX 10.6.7)
the Xode project is a C/C++ project. I need to build this project on a local
build machine for our release purpose to our customers (Actually a bit more
complicated than this) I thought to use Automator's workflow to setup the
steps to make a build on this machine(the steps including open Xcode and
build for release target, and if it was successful, copy the output to a
specific  path).

I tried to make a workflow in Automator, it opens my Xcode project and seems
it also can build the project and is completed without any error, but the
compiling(building) doesn't take place at all!! Not sure I need to install
some plugins or modify info.plist for my Xcode project to be able to build
properly?

Thanks,
Nima