automator-users@lists.apple.com

Re: Re: Getting workflow to appear on context menu of files (Script menu) Steven Probetts Thu Jan 03 18:01:06 2008

Thanks for you help guys, it worked a treat. I was trying to save as a plug-in as a script menu, but saving it as a Finder plug-in worked.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm in australia so am in a different timezone.

Regards,

        Steven Probetts